Our channel social media webinar series kicked off on June 11 with “Driving Demand through Online Engagement and Social Media”. This 1-hour training session was led by channel marketing expert Heather K. Margolis of IPED, an education division of UBM Channel. The curriculum was purpose built for Citrix Solution Advisors and included takeaways that could be applied to lead generation activities via Citrix Syndication and demand generation campaigns via Citrix Marketing Concierge.
Partner participation was great – thank you for joining us! For those of you who want a refresher on the presentation or in case you were unable to make it, you can access the recorded webinar by visiting www.citrix.com/go/CSASocialMediaSeries. (Access requires logging into Partner Central.)
A recap of the agenda is as follows:
- Understand why social is important: See what you are missing without a social strategy.
- The foundation for starting your social media engagement: Discover what platforms you should you use and how your profiles should illustrate your online presence.
- Building blocks of your online engagement strategy: Learn what things need to be in place to develop a more successful strategy.
- Get more out of your traditional marketing programs: Understand how toleverage your LinkedIn profile, LinkedIn connections, and Company page to make email campaigns up to 26% more successful.
- Steps for maintaining momentum: Explore tools and tactics for your everyday process to engage your prospects over the long term.
Mark Your Calendar for September 19
Our second webinar, “Building Integrated Social Marketing Campaigns” will be held on September 19 and will also be led by Heather K. Margolis of IPED. Be sure to check back on www.citrix.com/go/CSASocialMediaSeries this page in early August for details about the agenda and to register.