Attention Partners: 91% of B2B IT decision makers use some form of search before making a purchase. When they search, they are finding blogs, product reviews, conversations on Twitter, videos on YouTube and more. Are they finding you? Are you incorporating social in your web and demand generation marketing activities?
Register now for “Driving Demand through Online Engagement and Social Media” being held tomorrow, June 11.
This is a 1-hr hour session led by channel marketing expert Heather K. Margolis of IPED, an education division of UBM Channel.
- Understand why social is important: See what you are missing without a social strategy.
- The foundation for starting your social media engagement: Discover what platforms you should you use and how your profiles should illustrate your online presence.
- Building blocks of your online engagement strategy: Learn what things need to be in place to develop a more successful strategy.
- Get more out of your traditional marketing programs: Understand how toleverage your LinkedIn profile, LinkedIn connections, and Company page to make email campaigns up to 26% more successful.
- Steps for maintaining momentum: Explore tools and tactics for your everyday process to engage your prospects over the long term.
Register now. Visit www.citrix.com/go/CSASocialMediaSeries
Note: Links require logging into Partner Central.