Each month we will pick a subject that is hot within the support dept, like a hot/common issue, new Citrix product or tools that make troubleshooting much easier.
Previous Webinars available on-demand:
- May 2013 – Common Pitfalls when Setting up a NetScaler for the First Time
- April 2013 – Top 10 Troubleshooting Tools for your Citrix Environment
- Mar 2013 – Implementing and Troubleshooting EdgeSight
- Feb 2013 – Implementing and Troubleshooting Provisioning Services
- Jan 2013 – CloudGateway 2.5 Technical Overview and Troubleshooting
- Dec 2012 – Reduce your time to Resolution with Citrix Auto Support
- Nov 2012 – Troubleshooting Tools – How to isolate and resolve issues in your XenApp & XenDesktop environment more rapidly
You can also down the slides from ALL previous webinars on our Slideshare account. Make sure to follow us to get notified of new content.
I am pleased to announce details of the June 2013 webinar.
The June 2013 webinar will cover: Top Troubleshooting Tips and Techniques for Citrix XenServer Deployments
This session will provide an expert insight into the most common issues encountered by Customers, Partners and Support engineers. It’s a feature packed agenda which gets to the point quickly and concentrates on the issues we encounter continuously with XenServer deployments.
During this session you will learn to address problems with XenServer deployments that involve the following:
- Space Utilization: Snapshot coalescing, reclaiming disk space, snapshot chain, etc
- Driver installation after applying a hotfix
- The VDI not available problem
- XenTools installation
- Miscellaneous issues that are also common
When: Thursday, 27th June 2013 @ 11am EST/5pm CET
How: REGISTER NOW!
Looking forward to seeing many of you online.