Unfortunately I didn’t make it to Citrix Synergy this year, but having attended many in the past I thought I would share my top 5 things to do at Synergy (if I were there 🙂 )
So in no particular order:
- 1:1 Session with Citrix Services top architects, engineers, consultants, education and support pros. These FREE one hour sessions allow you to grill our top Services folks on your planned Citrix implementation, technical issue or educational path. Always very popular so sign up quick.
- Learning Labs. Sign up for one of our world famous learning labs, if you’ve attended one in the past then you know what I mean. They usually sell out pretty fast, but you might be lucky to get a standby seat. Check out the registration page for more info.
- Geek Speak Live. I really love attending these Geek Speak sessions, always a lively debate with the panel and great contributions from the audience and online. In fact I attended the first Geek Speak Live session on Tuesday, even though it kicked off at 12 midnight my time :-). See this schedule for the remaining sessions.
- Ask the Experts. Got an issue you want resolved or a design question you want advice on? Then Ask the Experts is where we will pair you with one of our most experienced experts. No need to pre-book, just show up at the Ask the Experts booth in the main exhibit hall.
- Take a FREE exam. Head over to the Certification Center (used to be called Testing Center) and take a free exam worth up to $300! Always popular at Synergy and a great way to advance your Citrix knowledge by gaining another certification. I advise to book ahead of time.