Using XenDesktop? Then you need to get the XenDesktop Technical Newsletter! The newsletter is comprised of the best technical resources from across Citrix Services: Consulting, Technical Support, Education, and Technical Readiness. In its third year the newsletter is designed to help customers run their XenDesktop optimally and get more out of their investment in Citrix desktop virtualization. And its FREE!
I am pleased to announce that the May 2013 edition of the newsletter is now available.
The May edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- Simplified VDI Architecture (blog)
- Do you really understand the goal of your Desktop Virtualization Project? (blog)
- Citrix Virtual Desktop Handbook (handbook)
- Citrix XenDesktop Best Practices with Cisco UCS (Webinar)
- How to avoid the 7 pitfalls of Desktop Virtualization (eBook)
- Using the App Orchestration API across different Web Technologies – 2 part blog series (blog)
- Why PVS isn’t going away (blog)
- XenDesktop Tools & Hotfixes
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!