Businesses today face a critical need in enterprise mobility – helping their employees work seamlessly across multiple devices and desktops, ranging from their hosted virtual desktop to their offline laptop to their smartphone or tablet.
Employees love workplace freedom and shiny new devices – and the more the better. But whether they’re using a combination of laptops, Ultrabooks, tablets or smartphones (or all of them) they want their data, apps, and even desktops all right there at their fingertips. No check-in and check-out… just a seamless, synchronized computing experience that IT handles automatically. IT wants to make things convenient for users too so that employees are happy, productive and trouble-free. But at the same time, IT wants to do this while securing corporate assets – including both physical and intellectual property.
In this session, we’ll walk through how Citrix uniquely offers the full spectrum technology required to deliver this end-to-end mobility solution and the best practices for implementing a true multi-device mobility program:
- How to implement a secure enterprise mobility strategy across all device types
- Configuring profiles, desktops, and data sharing to deliver the optimal experience to users
- Ensuring data securing across desktops and devices
Learn more by signing up to Citrix Synergy 2013 in Anaheim, CA, and be sure to attend the Best Practices for Achieving Complete Mobility Across All Device Types session.
Register for Synergy LA 2013 and be sure to attend this session:
- Session ID: SYN234
- Title: Best practices for achieving complete mobility across all device types
- Date & Time: May 24, 10:00am – 11:30am
- Room: Anaheim Convention Center Ballroom D
And while you’re at Synergy, check out these related sessions and labs, too:
- SYN224 – Excalibur: best practices for virtual desktop operations leveraging Citrix Director with EdgeSight
- SYN334 – What’s new in XenDesktop and XenApp Platinum
- SYN416: Best practices for managing personal virtual desktops
- SYN104: How to mobilize your business with the complete Citrix enterprise mobility management solution
- SYN305: Design your XenDesktop/XenApp deployments for scalable enterprise mobility
- SYN102 – Solving the “Dropbox problem” with ShareFile
- SYN206 – What’s new in ShareFile Enterprise
- SYN401 – ShareFile StorageZones and Active Directory integration
- SYN325: Accelerating application and desktop upgrades with XenApp, XenDesktop and XenClient
- SYN323: What’s new in XenClient