Lots of devices with many different operating systems. Lots of users bringing Android, iOS and Windows mobile devices into the workplace. Securing all these devices and the apps and data they’re accessing can make enabling Enterprise Mobility an intimidating task. Is it going to be BYOD, COPE, MDM, MAM, MIM or a combination? One size doesn’t fit all and addressing these challenges can be painful if you’re deploying a multiple vendor solution stack.
Some of the top mobile threats now include but are not limited to:
- Data loss from lost and stolen devices
- Information stealing mobile malware
- Vulnerabilities from device, OS and 3rd party apps
- Insecure Wi-Fi, network access and rogue access points
- Insufficient management tools and capabilities
Join Citrix Chief Security Strategist Kurt Roemer to find out how IT can maintain control and protect business information accessed from Android, iOS and Windows tablets and smartphones.
Watch Now and you will learn:
- Security considerations and risk mitigation options when supporting BYOD
- The architecture required to support tablets and smartphones accessing sensitive business information
- How Citrix BYOD solutions enable secure access to enterprise desktops, apps and files from any device
- Best practices for IT to maintain control over Android, Apple iOS and Windows tablets and smartphones used in the workplace
WATCH ON-DEMAND TODAY and learn how to make a complete end-to-end, fully integrated Enterprise Mobility solution work for the business, user and IT, with complete security and full control over corporate apps and data.
Kurt Roemer is the Chief Security Strategist at Citrix. Kurt Roemer leads the security, compliance, risk and privacy strategies for Citrix product and is a member of the Citrix CTO Office. With more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Roemer’s credentials include the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation, Commissioner for the US public-sector CLOUD2 initiative, and led efforts to develop the PCI Security Standards Council Virtualization Guidance Information Supplement for the payment card industry while serving on the Board of Advisors. Kurt regularly contributes his expertise on security-related topics to online, print and broadcast media.