Web-based marketing is an extremely efficient method of providing your customers with the right information at the right time. That’s where content syndication can help.
Citrix Syndication is a global demand generation program open to all CSAs. This program gives you the ability to provide customers with the latest product and solution updates, executive briefs and industry whitepapers. Best of all, it’s free.
- A real “website in a box”, providing a fully packaged microsite of content
- Customizable content and layout – display as much, or as little content as you need
- Available in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese and German
- Citrix product and solution content is updated automatically – meaning you don’t have to
- Once registered you can start immediately – the one-time setup is quick and easy and does not require advanced HTML skills
- Generate leads and increase responder activity with gated resources and contact forms
- Track user activity with statistics and metrics available in your Partner Console
- “Hosted Showcase” option available for partners that are unable to embed content directly on their sites
- Add a customized “Welcome Message” to your overview page – launching May 16!
Get started today
Syndication really is the ideal tool to generate new leads and deliver relevant messaging, directly to your website. For more information on how to get started, visit the Citrix Syndication InfoCenter. Here, you can view our sample showcase sites featuring Citrix product and solutions, the newly refreshed VDI-in-a-Box content set, and our exclusive showcases for our V-Alliance partners. and distributors.
Want to know more?
If you are attending Citrix Summit in Los Angeles, May 20 – 21, and are interested in learning more about Citrix Syndication, pop by and visit us at the Partner Solutions Center. Here you can schedule a 1:1 to discuss topics such as how to register or how to make syndication work more effectively for you. We also invite you to join us for our demand generation workshop on May 22 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.Register now