XenClient, the local FlexCast deployment technology within XenDesktop, has been building momentum among customers over the past year and this year’s Synergy event will keep it going with exciting new announcements that make client virtualization even more compelling.
If you’ve been following Citrix, you know that XenClient is a key pillar of its unique FlexCast delivery technology behind XenDesktop. XenClient enables virtual desktops to run locally—regardless of slow, intermittent or no network access—and extends the benefits of centralized, single-instance management to mobile laptop users. XenDesktop Enterprise and Platinum editions include XenClient, making it simple for customers to buy a single solution for all their local and hosted desktop virtualization use cases and requirements.
The best way to find out the specifics about XenClient’s latest innovations is to attend Synergy in Los Angeles in May. The What’s new in XenClient breakout session will give you all the juicy details about the newest features we’re rolling out in the new release. The key high-level themes are:
- Enhancements to the XenClient Synchronizer management console, which enables XenClient to address more use cases and with an improved ROI
- XenClient interoperability with other Citrix products for ubiquitous, secure access to user’s desktops
- Expanded hardware compatibility to support the latest platforms from Intel and the latest generation of devices
- How real-world customers plan to expand their use of XenClient in the future
These themes and the associated features represent the most highly requested requirements directly from our enterprise customers. Register for Synergy today and attend this session to learn how to take advantage of the latest XenClient features that further support mobile workstyles and the steadily increasing use of corporate laptops.
And finally, you’ll want to be at Synergy for a special product announcement that changes the game in client virtualization.
- Session ID: SYN323
- Title: What’s new in XenClient
- Date: May 23, 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm
- Room: Anaheim Convention Center Ballroom C
Related XenClient information can be found at the following Synergy events:
- XenClient Hands-on Learning Labs
- Demo stations
- Related breakout sessions:
- SYN329: How Life Time Fitness shaped desktops across 100+ locations with XenClient
- SYN416: Best practices for managing personal virtual desktops
- SYN325: Accelerating application and desktop upgrades with XenApp, XenDesktop and XenClient
Connect with the XenClient team online!