Apply for 1:1 sessions at Synergy with Citrix Services’ top architects, engineers, consultants, education and support pros – but only until they’re all booked up!
If you’re going to Synergy later this month, try one of these scenarios on for size:
- Grill one of the world’s most experienced and informed systems architects from Citrix Consulting, for an hour, for free, for tips and advice tuned to your situation – expect great things.
- Combine: You, one of our support ninjas, a whiteboard and coffee – need we say more? Our Technical Support team’s live sessions are a hot item.
- Sit down with someone on our Education team, analyze your entire organization and build a learning path to give you the skills you need to manage success.
The World Famous Learning Labs
If you’ve taken one, you know what we mean. If you haven’t, now’s the time to try. Pick from a classroom or online format. Book your seat now for an Instructor-led Learning Lab session, or take advantage of the newly expanded selection of Self-paced Learning Labs while onsite.
Leave with Citrix certification
Come upstairs to the Certification Center sponsored by Dell and Layer8 Training to take a complimentary certification exam (up to a $300 value!). And do some last-minute exam prep with practice tests and online courses. Leave Synergy better equipped to take your business further.
Slots fill up. Register asap to get the time that fits your schedule.
Technical Tips & Techniques
The very best Citrix administrators never stop learning. That’s why Synergy offers specific technical sessions that cover the latest troubleshooting tools, methodologies and fixes for mobility, virtualization, cloud and networking.
You don’t want to miss these valuable sessions from our Technical Support team:
- SYN404: Introducing the Citrix Diagnostic Toolkit
- SYN405: Troubleshooting and debugging Citrix Receiver for iOS and Android
- SYN406: Troubleshooting a XenDesktop environment using the PowerShell SDK
- SYN407: Deploying global server load balancing using persistent methods
- SYN408: Configuring and troubleshooting XenDesktop sites
- SYN409: Troubleshooting provisioning services target boot processes
- SYN410: Getting the best performance from NetScaler
- SYN411: Disaster recovery best practices for XenServer
Talk to us
Top experts from Citrix Services will be at Synergy to answer your toughest questions, run demos and help you succeed.
Drop by the Services Pavilion – located in the Citrix Booth. Our “Ask the Experts” desk is always open, and taking your best questions. Give us a spin.
It’s your Synergy. We’re at your Service.
See you there!