Citrix Summit LA will partners a first look at what’s new and exciting today, what’s on the horizon and what it all means for thier customers and thier business. Breakout sessions are always at the heart of Summit, and this year is no exception. Among these hard-hitting presentations are SUM 110 and SUM 111, two particular sessions that I encourage partners to add to your itinerary.
Both will help you get the most out of your Citrix Partner Network membership by providing guidance on programs to grow your total opportunity. Plus, they are smoking hot topics! The recent announcement about the next generation CSA program enhancements described in this press release describe how the program enhancements and new rewards incentive structure will make it easier to do business with us and help you win greater profits, improve market differentiation and increase sales productivity. This is big news for your business and your relationship with Citrix.
Learn more about the innovation, improvement and ways the CSA program is adapting to better meet your needs and start taking advantage of these new changes.
SUM 110: Maximizing your profit potential with Citrix incentive programs
In this session, you will learn:
• How Citrix Advisor Rewards works, how to submit and how to accelerate the review and validation process
• About the new Citrix Opportunity Registration program, including the submission process and how to accelerate review and validation
• How to monitor the status of your submissions, claims and payments
SUM 111: Enhancements to the Citrix Solution Advisor Channel Program and discounts and rewards
Learn about strategies to achieve:
• Greater profits
• Improved market and competitive differentiation
• Increased sales productivity and ease of doing business
We want to prepare you for your next stage of growth, with special focus on the mobile workstyle solutions and cloud services markets. Join these sessions to learn about the evolution of partner engagement at Citrix and maximize your benefits, profits and competitive edge.