To give you the greatest return on your investment, we’re packing a lot of training and education into Citrix Summit in Los Angeles. But we’re also keeping work/life balance in mind. We’re confident you’ll find an ideal mix of intensive learning and intensive relaxation to keep you energized and enthusiastic throughout the event.
Summit is the best place to add new knowledge, skills, certifications and best practices to your portfolio in just two days.
- Choose from more than 75 breakouts on new Citrix solutions and technologies, ranging from AppDNA to XenMobile MDM.
- Acquire new skills at Instructor-led and Self-paced Learning Labs, which give you a choice of a classroom setting or on-demand e-learning.
- Sign up to take a free Citrix certification exam of your choice on site at the Certification Center.
- Learn about Citrix programs, tools and resources for your business at the Partner Solutions Center.
You’ll also have many opportunities to relax, network with other partners and Citrix staff and experience the ambiance of southern California.
- Enjoy the magic of Disneyland California Adventure at the Partner Appreciation Party, complete with theme park rides, games and great food and beverages.
- Take some retail therapy by shopping at the Citrix Store in XenCity (Hall A) and find Citrix logoed merchandise to take home.
- Explore the attractions of southern California, from beaches to baseball.
Extend the experience at Synergy
Your Summit registration includes admission to Citrix Synergy, where you can extend the work hard, play hard experience. Visit the Solutions Expo of products and services, try out new technologies on mobile devices at the Solutions Demo Sandbox and participate in Lunch Table Tech Chats on mobility and other timely subjects – and of course, rock on at the amazing Synergy Party featuring a live concert by a famous band!
Don’t miss out on Summit, your exclusive training conference where you’ll discover the power of mobility and its value to your business that will keep you ahead of the curve and in-the-know.