Each month we will pick a subject that is hot within the support dept, like a hot/common issue, new Citrix product or tools that make troubleshooting much easier.
Previous Webinars available on-demand:
- April 2013 – Top 10 Troubleshooting Tools for your Citrix Environment
- Mar 2013 – Implementing and Troubleshooting EdgeSight
- Feb 2013 – Implementing and Troubleshooting Provisioning Services
- Jan 2013 – CloudGateway 2.5 Technical Overview and Troubleshooting
- Dec 2012 – Reduce your time to Resolution with Citrix Auto Support
- Nov 2012 – Troubleshooting Tools – How to isolate and resolve issues in your XenApp & XenDesktop environment more rapidly
You can also down the slides from ALL previous webinars on our Slideshare account. Make sure to follow us to get notified of new content.
I am pleased to announce details of the May 2013 webinar.
The May 2013 webinar will cover: Common Pitfalls when Setting up a NetScaler for the First Time
Sometimes setting up a NetScaler may seem an impossible. What do you do when you hit a roadblock at an early stage?
In this session we will step through the most common issues you can experience at an early stage of your NetScaler deployment, and how to diagnose them using on-box tools.
During this session you will learn:
- Troubleshooting basic setup issues
- Health Checks
- Introducing redundancy and removing single point of failure
- Logging – what happened historically”
When: Thursday, 30th May 2013 @ 11am EST/5pm CET
How: REGISTER NOW!