NComputing and Citrix are working together to transform the economics and accelerate the adoption of desktop virtualization. With NComputing’s breakthrough N-series devices developed specifically for the Citrix HDX Ready System-on-Chip program, customers can expand their deployments of key Citrix capabilities at dramatically lower costs and without compromising the HDX experience
NComputing’s N-series thin clients are optimized specifically and only for Citrix HDX, delivering 100% of the amazingly rich HDX experience at approximately 1/3 the cost of typical HDX-capable PCs and traditional thin client devices. Powered by our third-generation Numo™ 3 System-on-Chip (SoC), N-series devices support and simplify XenDesktop, XenApp, and VDI-in-a-Box desktop and application virtualization deployments including full HD video capabilities while using less than 5 watts of power.
Join us and learn about:
• The importance of “HDX Ready Soc” Thin Clients
• Expanding your Citrix deployments while cutting the cost and complexity out of the stack
• Simple and Powerful web-based device management
• Maximizing the return on your Citrix virtualization technology investment
• Mike Pagani (Senior Director Product Marketing, NComputing)
• Shashidhar Reddy (Technical Marketing Engineer, Citrix)
Date and Time: April 23rd, 2013, 10:00 – 11:00 am PST / 1:00-2:00pm EST
Hosted By: Citrix Systems, Inc.
Where: Register here
Search the Citrix Ready Catalog here
Join the Citrix Ready Program here