From my previous blog, I discussed about deploying XenMobile (Mobile Device Management) MDM with NetScaler utilizing Application Delivery Controller (ADC) and application security features, IT can optimally support the needs of mobile users. NetScaler provides many essential features to aid network performance, security and session management. Together, the XenMobile MDM and NetScaler provide the ability to scale, ensure high availability for apps and maintain security while reducing mobility deployment and management costs.
As a follow up, here are top 10 reasons why the Citrix XenMobile MDM and NetScaler solution is THE way to go (for what – THE best/most advanced/market leading enterprise mobility solution)!
1) Most adaptive mobility solutions that can be tailored to your needs and requirement
2) Integrated solution depending on the use cases, some of the use cases include the following:
a) Load Balancing and Global Load Balancing XenMobile MDMs
b) ActiveSync Filtering with NetScaler using information from XenMobile MDM with a new feature called XenMobile NetScaler Connector (XNC)
c) Mobile Application Management (MAM)/MDM/NetScaler Access Gateway solution
Read this white paper to learn more: Deliver Enterprise Mobility with Citrix XenMobile and Citrix NetScaler
3) Scalable solutions to support the increasing mobile demand by users – including supporting multiple devices and access to apps and data.
4) Most scalable solution for apps that require tunneling – Micro VPN, for secure browsing, email access and Mobile Application Management (MAM) capabilities
5) Notable difference in usability and supportability with Citrix solution
6) Parity of features on NetScaler that can be installed in virtualized environments and with NetScaler MPX appliances – makes it agile for enterprise mobility!
7) NetScaler Insight Center provides application visibility for web apps as well as XenApp/XenDesktop environments
8) We have some pretty awesome Citrix teams that have network expertise and Mobile Device Manager(MDM) expertise
9) It simplifies solution and troubleshooting when you only have one company to contact with XenMobile MDM or NetScaler components
10) White Glove program for the ActiveSync Filtering use case launched today for the first four customers depending on pre-install qualification questionnaire. Check with your sales rep if you are interested in being a part of this program – this offer is only for the first 4 customers with this use case in mind.
Attend Citrix Synergy Anaheim for hands on experience in our NetScaler and XenMobile learning lab sessions and Synergy Networking sessions – and see other top reasons why Citrix solutions rock!