EuroSmartz is specialized in the functionality of printing photos, contacts, web pages and more to the iPhone when it released “Print” in late December 2008.
EuroSmartz provides business apps for the iPad, iPhone and Android devices. EuroSmartz’ app “Print n Share” was selected by Apple to be featured in the “Office” iPhone TV commercial which aired throughout 2009. In 2010 EuroSmartz’ app “PrintCentral” was featured as “App of the Week” in the UK and European iTunes App Stores. .
Product Name: WritePDF
- Edit PDFs
- Fill in PDF forms
- Add text, arrows, squares and other shapes to a PDF document
- Highlight single words or sections of texts
- Add text, pictures or web page links
- Select the ‘Open in…’ option to transfer PDFs to and from other apps, including Numbers, Pages and Keynote
- Fully compatible with most Mac, PC and iOS App PDF viewers, shows edits
- Search all files using specified keywords or phrases, no need to individually open files to find what you are looking for
- Search results displayed as interactive links
PDF Merging, Conversion and Page Organization
- Delete, move, add, rotate, rearrange or copy and paste pages
- Add pages from spread sheets, documents or other files to existing PDFs
- View, convert and merge popular file formats such as iWork, Photos, Office, PDFs, Web Pages, Email and Email attachments and web pages plus many more
- Import various different file formats to create one multi-page PDF if desired
- Select the ‘Open in…’ option to print or convert PDFs from other apps
Fully featured printing
- Easily print from Numbers, Keynote or Pages without the need for an AirPrint printer
- Print to ALL printers including WiFi or shared or print remotely via Google Cloud Print or 3G/4G
- Email and/or print completed forms from within WritePDF
- Swiftly fill in multiple fields and boxes on PDF forms
- Save and reuse your signature when required
Cloud Services and Email
- No need to download and upload files, edit documents directly in the Cloud
- Secure access to files and documents
- CloudMe, Box.net, Sharefile, Dropbox, FTP, iDisk, Google Docs and WebDAV supported
Keywords and Reminders
- Add keywords to files of your choice for easy reference
- Set up reminders for any document
WritePDF isn’t just any standard PDF app – it’s a comprehensive PDF annotation and editing app that’s easy to use. In addition to letting you view PDF documents, the app features a wide selection of editing tools and advanced email options.
WritePDF makes form filling easy, including multiple fields and boxes, customized signatures and the ability to email or print the finished form straight from the app! Modify PDFs by adding arrows, circles, squares and other shapes, fill in PDF forms and add text, use the highlighter, add webpage links. You can transfer other PDFs to & from other apps using the “Open in…” option and insert pictures into a PDF.
WritePDF can also edit PDFs on your device locally, or directly in the Cloud, so you can view changes made on the iPad or iPhone instantly on your Mac or PC.
Easily and swiftly merge or convert various file formats, including Microsoft Office, PDFs, iWork files, contacts, web pages, email, attachments and much more. You can even open various file and merge them into a single PDF document.
The app also comes with a useful ‘global search’ function that enables quick searching via keywords and provides the search results as a clickable list – no need to open any documents to find what you are looking for! You can even allocate keywords to specified documents or set calendar reminders for files, PDFs or documents.
WritePDF enables you to print to ALL printers, included but not restricted to the following: WiFi, shared printers, printers via your Mac, PC, 3G/4G or Google Cloud Print. The possibilities are endless!
WritePDF is fully compatible with most Mac, PC & App PDF editors and viewers, and can be used to mount your iPad as a network disk on your Mac or PC or to copy files.
Technical Contact(s): Ian Schenkel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Link(s) to availability:
Link to WritePDF web page
Link to WritePDF on the App Store
Search the Citrix Ready Xchange Marketplace here
Join the Citrix Ready Program here