Each month we will pick a subject that is hot within the support dept, like a hot/common issue, new Citrix product or tools that make troubleshooting much easier.
Previous Webinars available on-demand:
- Feb 2013 – Implementing and Troubleshooting Provisioning Services
- Jan 2013 – CloudGateway 2.5 Technical Overview and Troubleshooting
- Dec 2012 – Reduce your time to Resolution with Citrix Auto Support
- Nov 2012 – Troubleshooting Tools – How to isolate and resolve issues in your XenApp & XenDesktop environment more rapidly
You can also down the slides from ALL previous webinars on our Slideshare account. Make sure to follow us to get notified of new content.
I am pleased to announce details of the March 2013 webinar.
The March 2013 webinar will cover: Implementing and Troubleshooting EdgeSight
This session will provide a short overview of the EdgeSight 5.4 features, followed by an in-depth look at the system architecture and SQL Server database structure. Finally covering in-depth troubleshooting, discussing reasons why your EdgeSight server might perform poorly. We will also talk about custom reporting.
What you will learn:
– The agent-side architecture
– SQL objects and where to find data
– Troubleshooting and resolving EdgeSight performance issues
– Custom reporting
When: Thursday, 21st March 2013 @ 10am EST/4pm CET
How: REGISTER NOW!