Attention Partners: Mark your calendars for February 28 when My Citrix will be replaced by your new partner portal, Partner Central.
What’s Partner Central?
Partner Central will serve as your central hub for core, relevant content that expands your business and empowers you. The site will keep you well informed with real-time announcements from Citrix and the industry and supplied with integrated tools and valuable information organized according to your top priorities: training and certification, sales, marketing, licensing and renewals and support.
What will you be able to find, where?
Your feedback has helped shaped the design and navigation. We conducted a survey as well as usability testings so that we understand what information is important to you and how to organize it by what matters to you. Here are the main content areas you’ll find:
- Training and Certification: Develop your knowledge of Citrix products, technologies, best practices and sales techniques with an extensive array of training programs
- Sales: Build your success selling Citrix solutions. Review product price lists and the latest sales promotions and materials to help you strengthen your customer relationships and open new revenue streams.
- Marketing: Drive demand, generate leads and educate your customers about the benefits of the latest Citrix virtual computing solutions with customizable marketing campaigns and programs
- Licensing and Renewals: Manage your customers’ product licenses more easily than ever by accessing, allocating and activating all your licenses in a single location
- Support: Get the right information at the right time to better support your customers. Find answers to common questions, create a service request ticket or find the best way to contact Citrix for all of your questions.
Some things don’t change.
You’ll be happy to know that you can use your current password to access Partner Central. Your tools will also still remain intact with no change expect that they will be integrated within the main navigation areas instead of inside a “Toolbox”.