Citrix Receiver for HTML5 Version 1.1 is released.. And it now has the support for all the Major Desktop Browsers.
Version 1.1 supports the latest updates of the following Desktop browsers
- Internet Explorer 10
- Safari 6
- Google Chrome
Key things to check out for while installing and configuring Citrix Receiver for HTML5 v1.1
Direct Internal Acces
- XenApp 6.5 server to be updated with FP1 and latest Hotfix
- Install the NEW Citrix Receiver for HTML5 Version 1.1 on your Storefront 1.2 server (Uninstall the old version manually before installing this new version)
- Open the installed “Citrix HTML5 HDX Engine Configuration” tool and Add the “Receiver for Web” URLs to configure for HTML5 access
- You can now open the supported browsers listed above on the client side and enter the “Receiver for Web” URL
- If you are prompted with the logon screen where you have the option to download the native Citrix Receiver, just click on “Log on”
- Now, add your application/desktop and click on it to launch
- You have your application running in a browser Tab!!
- For this, you will just need to have the latest Access Gateway 10 version 10.0.71.6014.e
Forum : You can use Receiver for HTML5 Forum for reporting issues, questions, and general discussions.
KB articles : You can refer to the below KB articles to troubleshoot some of the cases.
Known Issue : With Internet Explorer 10, HTML5 Receiver does not support internal direct HTTPS connections(without Citrix Access Gateway). But it is supported if you are using it externally via Citrix Access Gateway version 10.0.71.6014.e (Available on Citrix Downloads).