Hello! I’m Jenny Berger, a writer on the Citrix Technical Publications team, working on CloudPortal Services Manager documentation.
In addition to working on new documentation for CPSM releases, I handle eDocs feedback that customers and other Citrites send in for existing documentation. This week has seen several updates to the CPSM 10 documentation, so I’m posting a list to help customers find new or improved content more quickly.
If this is helpful to you, please leave me a comment! Also, don’t forget to follow Citrix eDocs on Twitter to stay on top of updates for other Citrix products.
Topic: Configuring the Microsoft Lync Enterprise Service
- Section: To configure the Lync Enterprise service
- URL: http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/ccp-10/ccp-10-services-config-lync.html
- Removed step for testing the server connection. When a Lync server connection is added, no Test icon appears as it does for other server connections.
Topic: System Requirements for Server Roles
- URL: http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/ccp-10/ccp-10-system-requirements-roles.html
- Reworked the topic to separate requirements from other info and make it easier to find details for specific components. Added sections for Active Directory and DNS requirements. Reworked verbiage for DNS section to state more clearly the purpose of adding the DNS aliases.
Topic: System Requirements for Web Services
- Section: Exchange
- URL: http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/ccp-10/ccp-10-system-requirements-services.html
- The procedure for using ADSIEdit.msc to configure Exchange permissions was re-verified for accuracy and all steps updated.
Topic: Configuring and Managing Services
- Section: About Service Configuration
- URL: http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/ccp-10/ccps-services-deploy.html
- Added a note to clarify what happens when a server that is outside the Services Manager domain is added to the Servers list in the control panel.
Topic: Configuring Microsoft SQL Services
- Sections: Prerequisites; To configure Microsoft SQL Services (Step 2b)
- URL: http://support.citrix.com/proddocs/topic/ccp-10/ccp-10-services-config-sql.html
- Updated prerequisites to include starting SQL Browser service; corrected connection string examples in configuration procedure.