Expanding business partnerships can be an exciting, even historic proposition. They’re a chance to forge new relationships, improve products and services, reinforce to customers what makes your business special and, ultimately, improve how people work. This is why we’re so excited about our extended partnership with Cisco, announced today at the Citrix Synergy conference in Barcelona.
We’ve been working successfully with Cisco for more than a year now, and in that time we have doubled our business together by deploying tens of thousands of new virtual desktops to companies across the globe. We recognize the significant transformation taking place in enterprise networks as companies support more mobile, anytime anywhere access to enterprise applications. As a result, Citrix and Cisco are taking another leap forward in our partnership – extending into networking, cloud and mobility:
- Mobile Workstyles: We’re teaming up to develop mobile workstyle and BYOD (bring your own device) solutions that give mobile users better ways to access business data and apps from any device, anywhere.
- Cloud Orchestration: We’ll provide an integrated cloud solution that will help enterprise and service provider customers deliver better public, private and hybrid clouds.
- Cloud Networking: We are combining Cisco’s leadership in the datacenter with strength in application delivery from Citrix to deliver a best-of-breed approach to designing next-generation, cloud-ready networks.
In phase one of our networking partnership, Cisco sales teams will now recommend Citrix NetScaler ADC for Cisco Unified Data Center Architecture and Solutions. This will enable our mutual customers to deliver any application or service with the best possible performance, security and availability. Additionally, Citrix is developing a suite of migration tools, reference documents and services to ensure seamless integration of Citrix NetScaler into Cisco Cloud Network Services architectures.
To fully support customers during this transition phase, Citrix is offering a new ACE Migration Program (AMP) to all global customers. The special program provides Cisco ACE customers with the industry’s most generous product discounts for next-generation ADC solutions, as well as custom NetScaler implementation services provided by world-class Citrix Consulting Services. Citrix is making it easy for ACE customers to migrate to the industry’s best ADC solution, NetScaler. Between now and December 31, 2012, qualified Cisco ACE customers will receive:
- 20% discount on the MSRP of any NetScaler MPX and multi-tenant NetScaler SDX appliance.
- 20% discount on the MSRP of a standard 3-day NetScaler Implementation Service provided by world-class Citrix Consulting Services.
Note: Existing volume license programs apply to the discounted manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP), if applicable.
Information on the ACE Migration Program, as well as for materials and resources pertaining to the Cisco and Citrix NetScaler partnership, please visit the Citrix “Welcome to NetScaler” site at www.citrix.com/netscaler/cisco.