We’ve created our special version of the movie trailer to give you a glimpse of all the training, insights and innovations waiting for you at Citrix Synergy in Barcelona. Watch mini-videos of conference activities on SynergyTV, your dedicated digital resource for all things Synergy.
We’ve got a full selection of new content on our channels that showcase the many learning and networking opportunities you will find at Synergy.
- Get a preview of the Synergy keynote with Citrix Chief Demo Officer Brad Peterson on the Innovation channel. You’ll get some hints about breakthrough cloud era technologies, trends and real-world successes to be unveiled at Synergy 2012.
- The Learning channel will give you a peek at Barcelona sessions to help you select your must-attend breakouts. Short videos cover the breakout tracks, Special Session Series and the new Self-paced Learning Labs programme. Citrix experts provide an overview of the topics and technologies to be explored in depth.
- Check out the Social channel to see candid shots from the 2011 conference. Maybe you’ll find pictures of yourself or some of your colleagues enjoying last year’s Synergy Party or Geek Speak Tonight! happy hour.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the SynergyTV On the Go podcast channel via the iTunes store, so you can view Synergy content on any device – even when you’re not online.
- But, most importantly, check out the Watch Live! programme schedule. Get details about our live, streamed coverage of the conference on the 16th through the 18th of October. We’ll stream the keynotes, Geek Speak Tonight! and many of the breakout sessions. You will definitely want to mark your calendar for that!
Start channel surfing right now, and begin looking forward to all the action at Synergy. And be sure to follow me on Twitter @merisummers for Synergy content updates.