Receiver for Android 3.1.176 is now available in the Google Play. Items addressed in this release are:
1. Screen Resolution Settings (New) – a resolution setting is now available in the settings menu. This allows the different resolutions of server settting, fit to screen, 1.5x. 2x, and 2.5x the screen resolution.
2. Right-click bluetooth mouse support (New) – the right-click button on a bluetooth paired mouse is now available for use within a XenApp and XenDesktop session. This feature is only available on Android version 4.0 and greater.
3. Android operating system version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) allows application logs to be sent with the “Send Feedback” button – this enables the applications logs to be attached to the feedback form to provide additional information when troubleshooting issues.
4. Fixed: Multiple “accept” dialogs for untrusted certificates – the experience is modified to limit the amount of “accept” dialogs are shown when using an untrusted or self-signed certificate.
5. Fixed: Gestures guide incorrectly includes both a check box and toggle switch when rotated – removed the redundant switch.
6. Fixed: VPN session continues to run when Access Gateway has timed out – VPN session discontinued when Access Gateway session times out.
7. Fixed: Logon prompts appear when users launch applications even when users are already connected to a store – removed the multiple prompts when the Receiver is already authenticated to the Receiver.