In this day and age of tech-savvy workers, where user experience is often a priority, the consumerization of IT trend has understandably become a very important topic for many organizations and must be addressed for these businesses to be successful.
How are companies in the real world dealing with employees who want to bring their own devices to work? Is this emerging trend all hype or is it real and unstoppable? How can organizations support their users and also remain secure? Join the upcoming Geek Speak Virtual Event to listen in as four industry experts debate the impact, issues and solutions of the Consumerization of IT!
Here are the details:
Event: Geek Speak Virtual: The Experts Debate the Consumerization of IT
Date/Time: August 16 (Thursday) at 2:00 – 3:30 PM EST
Where: Online – register here
This event will cover topics around:
- How the experts define the Consumerization of IT
- Security risks with BYOD and cloud storage
- Mobile device management: is it required?
- Consumer device support: what is required?
- Other considerations before you make the move
- Jim Moyle, CTP & Solutions Consultant at Atlantis Computing
- Andrew Wood, Analyst at The Virtualization Practice
- Chris Fleck, VP of Mobility at Citrix
- Steve Greenberg, CTP & Senior Consultant at ThinClient Computing
This is your opportunity to find out the truth about the Consumerization of IT, and to ask your burning questions by participating in a live audience Q&A with the speakers. Register now!
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter