The four Citrix Synergy session tracks aren’t the only way to think about breakouts in Barcelona. There are a number of interesting themes running through the 60-session agenda. No matter what your top area of focus is, you will find plenty of session choices to provide technical training, best practises and the latest news on upcoming technologies.
Content highlights include:
- Project Avalon – There will be sessions for enterprises and cloud providers on this major cloud transformation initiative, an exciting project to deliver Windows apps and desktops as cloud services.
- Mobility: The conference will include a major focus on mobile workstyles, including architectural overviews, new technologies and deep dives on the latest Citrix CloudGateway and Citrix Receiver releases.
- BYOD: If you are involved in a bring your own device initiative, Thursday offers a business session on program planning, followed by technical sessions that combine desktop transformation and mobile device guidance for complete BYOD best practises.
- Cloud services: A special focus for cloud service providers and telcos will be held on Wednesday covering the unique challenges and requirements of the cloud business. Topics will include Citrix CloudPlatform and cloud networking solutions.
- Desktop virtualisation: Wednesday will showcase a wide array of what’s new, including a cool session on extending virtual desktops to all PCs with RemotePC and Citrix XenClient. Thursday provides deep dives on a full range of topics, including Citrix VDI-in-a-Box, Citrix HDX and Citrix AppDNA technologies as well as storage and provisioning best practices.
- Collaboration: New and exciting ways to collaborate will be featured on Wednesday and Thursday, including Podio, Citrix ShareFile and Citrix GoToMeeting with HDFaces video conferencing.
- Networking: The Barcelona conference features the largest line-up of networking sessions we have ever presented in Europe! Learn about Citrix NetScaler SDX and TriScale, Citrix CloudBridge, Citrix Branch Repeater and best practises for Citrix XenDesktop and Citrix XenApp, plus a spotlight on security.
As you can see, the session catalog is much more than a list of breakouts. It’s a collection of themes that address the most intriguing and challenging issues of the cloud era.