Receiver for Mac 11.6, just released today, at the same time as CloudGateway 2 and other Receiver updates. The benefits this brings to Receiver and CloudGateway users is that now, all of your Windows, Web and SaaS applications are all available to you in one click from Receiver on all your devices. What’s more, if you are also a ShareFile Enterprise customer, all of your documents are available to you and will roam with you as you move between device.
We have added several widely requested capabilities:
- HDX Real-time Webcam. Use your webcam with hosted web conferencing. One of the most requested features!
- Dynamic Client Drive Mapping. Connect storage devices without having to manually map them in advance.
- Multiple languages. Use in English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, or Simplified Chinese.
And new enterprise mobility capabilities with CloudGateway 2:
- Simplified configuration. Activate Receiver by entering a server address, opening a provisioning file or setup URL, or just your email address.
- Follow Me Documents. Sync documents across all devices using ShareFile Enterprise. Share and send documents from within Receiver. .
Oh, and by the way, it’s Mountain Lion ready too, meaning its signed for simplified installation with OS X Mountain Lion Gatekeeper.
We can’t wait for you to give these new capabilities a try! Be sure to use the new unified Citrix Receiver download page.
To learn more about the Top 5 ways to be more productive on-the-go with Citrix, sign up for either of these webinar times: August 1, 2012 11:00 am – 12:00 pm PDT (USA) or August 1, 2012 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm CET (EU)!