It’s hard to believe it has been almost 6 months from the last mobile Receiver release. We have been working very hard to bring you many new and exciting features and technologies.
First let’s talk about improvements to usability in HDX:
- Extended keyboard ribbon improvements allow the users to have the most used keys at their fingertips. Go to Settings->Keyboard->Extended Keys to select the keys you want.
- The extended keyboard ribbon can be pinned for use even when the soft keyboard is not visible.
- The extended keyboard ribbon can be used with a Bluetooth keyboard.
- Korean language input support.
- One-time password authentication enhancement.
- AES encryption support.
Now to the really exciting stuff: support for CloudGateway version 2, bringing the truly mobile experience to the Mobile Receivers.
- Simplified configuration: users need only provide their email address or a provisioning file to configure Receiver.
- ShareFile integration: easy access to documents for viewing, editing, sharing. Documents can be downloaded for offline viewing. (Tablets only)
- Native authentication to CloudGateway.
- Secure Browser to access internal Intranet sites without the use of a full VPN.
- MDX AppVault: Native iOS application delivery through Receive to the native iOS Springboard. These are iOS applications secured with the new Wrapping Technology available with CloudGateway.
Receiver can now deliver enterprise provided applications via virtualized Windows apps and desktops, SaaS, Intranet web applications, and now native wrapped iOS applications.
Receiver for iOS is available today in the App Store and Receiver for Android is available in the Google Play Store. Upgrade now to access these exciting new features.