It’s never too early to mark your calendars. And if you attended Citrix Summit in San Francisco this year, you probably know why. This year’s event was a huge success with training, strategies, tech-talks, one-on-one conversations, networking, and more. Partners spent an entire week between Summit and Synergy gaining new perspectives, learning about Citrix solutions and ramping up in the latest business trends that will expand their footprint, increase sales opportunities and enable them to better guide their customers virtualization transformation. And the 2013 event will continue to build upon the news, technologies and the vision for the Cloud Era.
Here are the top five reasons why the time is now to save the date for Citrix Summit in Anaheim 2013.
- Be the first to know: Hear first-hand what’s new and what’s on the roadmap for Citrix and your business. Summit will be the place to be to get the news first. Open your eyes to new business possibilities in the Cloud Era – with new solutions for mobile workstyles and cloud services. Take time away from your daily grind to learn about the hot topics, trends, opportunities and key market drivers.
- Training overload: Summit and Synergy will jam all sorts of in-depth technical training into a few days for ultimate efficiency and cost-effectiveness. With breakout sessions, nstructor-led and self-paced learning labs, live demos, the Partner Solutions Center and free Citrix certification exams, you will leave the event with the knowledge, skills and credentials to take your business to a new level.
- Rub elbows with Citrix top line: Hear straight from CEO Mark Templeton and other top line Citrix executives as they deliver visionary keynotes about what’s new, what’s coming up and how you can take advantage of market opportunities in cloud computing, virtualization and networking. Mingle with execs throughout the week in various networking pportunities.
- Get social: Even in this world of social networking, nothing beats face-to-face relationship building. Summit and Synergy bring you the best of both worlds. You can network online and in person before, during and after the conference. Take advantage of the Event Connection, The Summit Mobile App and all of the social events on-site at the event and network with customers, prospects and business partners.
- Experience the magic: Of Disneyland that is. Citrix Summit 2013 will be right in Disney’s back yard. And a hop, skip and a jump away from the beautiful, Southern California eaches. Or take in a baseball game at Angel Stadium. No matter what your interests are, there is something for everyone…after a long day at the conference of course.
So mark your calendars now. Don’t miss Citrix Summit 2013, May 20-21 in Anaheim, California. See you there!