Answer: You can find them all at Synergy in Barcelona!
Here’s some excellent news: Citrix Synergy in Barcelona will deliver even more technical content this year, with 70 breakouts in four session tracks that will be presented by Citrix experts, Citrix Technology Professionals (CTPs), customers and partners. The tracks will focus on the most important technology trends for the cloud era: Cloud Convergence, Mobile Workstyles, Desktop Virtualisation and Enterprise Cloud Networks. Plus, we are bringing back the popular Geek Speak Live! track for all of you super techies so you can join rapid-fire discussions and debates, not just listen to a presentation.
I invite you to take a first look at several of the key sessions by visiting the Synergy site. This preview will give you a good idea about the full session agenda, which will be announced at the end of July.
Here are just a few of the previews:
- Cloud Use Cases that Matter
- The Podio Collaborative Work Platform: Introduction and Demo
- Best Practices for Provisioning XenDesktop
- The Latest, Coolest and Best of NetScaler
Preview the conference experience on SynergyTV
SynergyTV is coming to Barcelona! We introduced this premier programming for the San Francisco event earlier this year. It’s your digital resource focused on mobile workstyles and cloud services and designed to enhance your experience before, during and after the event. You will find channels dedicated to the best content Synergy has to offer, with the focus squarely on Innovation, Learning and the Social experience. Plus, we are excited to announce the brand-new podcast channel called SynergyTV On the Go.
Right now, you can view video and photos from our 2012 Synergy conference in San Francisco, as well as the 2011 Barcelona event. Get a small taste of the excitement and energy in store for you in October:
- The Innovation channel highlights the keynotes and the Citrix story, including hot new technologies and what’s next. You can also watch the videos of the Innovation Award finalists and winner from 2011.
- The Learning channel presents several of the most popular breakouts and Geek Speak Live! sessions.
- And the Social channel tells the Synergy story in pictures, with many candid shots from the Synergy Party, Geek Speak Live! and Solutions Expo.
- The SynergyTV On the Go podcast channel makes it easy and convenient to view Synergy keynote and session videos on your smartphone, tablet or laptop – even when you’re not online. Subscribe via the Apple iTunes store. It’s new, it’s free and it supports your mobile workstyle.
I also encourage you to check back in September when we will feature lots of new content on SynergyTV, including previews of Synergy Barcelona 2012 breakouts and activities. You’ll see teasers of sessions and tracks presented by the experts themselves. We’ll also give you a behind-the-scenes look at the keynote and Innovation Award programs.
Also, be sure to check out the SynergyTV Watch Live! program guide that will also be launching in September. The guide will provide details about the live, streamed event on October 16 through 18. You will definitely want to mark your calendars for that!