Citrix Summit and Synergy in San Francisco was an event for the record books with more than 6,000 attendees coming together to learn how cloud computing, collaboration, virtualization and networking technologies are fulfilling the potential of the Cloud Era.
This exceptional event delivered compelling keynotes from Mark Templeton and Citrix management, over 100 informative breakout sessions, great networking opportunities including the roundtable breakfasts, the busiest Solutions Expo and Partner Solutions Center ever, plus an electrifying partner appreciation party with mega-band BUSH.
Throughout the conference it was clear that Citrix is leading the charge in addressing two macro trends – mobile workstyles and cloud services. This exciting new chapter in IT comes with challenges – and opportunities – and at Summit, partners got the inside scoop on a line-up of announcements around new solutions in mobile workstyles and cloud services offered by Citrix.
An expanded portfolio of mobile workstyles solutions from Citrix makes it easier for customers to “go mobile” including:
- the debut of Citrix Podio that provides a team-based collaboration platform
- more flexibility and control over data sharing and storage with Citrix ShareFile
- GoToAssist for Android giving IT staff the freedom and flexibility to offer help on the go
- XenClient Enterprise Edition incorporating the Virtual Computer technology newly-acquired by Citrix
- mobile app management with CloudGateway 2
A simple, pragmatic “Path to the Cloud,” makes it easier for customers to build, bridge and deliver cloud services and transform existing Windows desktops and apps into true, cloud-like services with Citrix cloud services solutions including:
- simple provisioning of multiple cloud bridges with Citrix CloudBridge 2
- the most advanced cloud network platform now available for Amazon Web Services with Citrix NetScaler 10
- Citrix CloudPlatform which delivers a robust, proven, hypervisor-agnostic platform to build true Amazon-style clouds
- Citrix Project Avalon which will enable you to deliver Windows apps, desktops and data as a cloud service
At Summit and Synergy, partners were empowered with the knowledge to answer their customers’ questions and meet their needs with the latest solutions in Desktop Virtualization, Mobile Workstyles, Enterprise Cloud Networks and Cloud Convergence. Summit and Synergy compressed weeks of valuable training into just a few days.