They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And that couldn’t be more true than at Citrix Summit San Francisco. Join us for breakfast on May 7-8 at Moscone West for your chance to speak candidly with Citrix representatives about the topics that we’ve been hearing are most important to you.
This is your chance to talk with the subject matter experts in a casual setting and hear first-hand about the topics that are shaping the Citrix channel roadmap. Be in the know on areas including:
- Citrix Service Provider – Deliver the simplicity of cloud hosted desktops and applications to SMBs, offering customers the services they want in an easy, pay-as-you-go model.
- Mobile Workstyles – Proven solutions, including desktop transformation and Bring Your Own, can maximize personal interactions and productivity in the mobile workplace. Be prepared to support your customers as growing pressure from employees to use their smartphone, tablets and other devices flood the workplace.
- CloudStack – The latest and most advanced open source software platform to build highly scalable and reliable cloud computing environments.
- V-Alliance – The global initiative behind the strategic partnership between Citrix and Microsoft that will deliver comprehensive virtualization solutions to partners, enabling them to engage in end-to-end virtualization opportunities at any point with key customers.
- Citrix and Cisco – Citrix and Cisco are creating opportunities for partners to expand their revenue potential through selling differentiated whole offer solutions that combine industry leading technologies, and all the attached services that are required to bring the solution to market.
- Desktop Transformation – Enables businesses to transform desktops and apps into an on-demand cloud-like service accessible on any device, anywhere. Expand your conversations with customers about enterprise-wide desktop virtualization, user performance, and scalability.
Grab some food, coffee and a seat, and let’s talk. Join us for breakfast at Moscone West.
Monday, May 7th, 8:00 a.m. -9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, May 8th, 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
See you there!