Are you attending Summit and Synergy from May 7 – 11, 2012? Do you want to tell your customers all about how cloud computing, virtualization, and networking technologies are transforming business and IT in the cloud era? You can!
With the Synergy-in-a-Box scripted PowerPoint and email copy coming to Marketing Concierge shortly after Synergy commences, you will be able to host your own seminars around all of the hot topics and information that you acquired at Citrix Synergy 2012. And, have the opportunity to win an iPad in the process.
The Synergy-in-a-Box promotion encourages partners to host their own seminars around the new 2012 Campaign for Synergy-in-a-Box in Marketing Concierge. The partner with the highest percentage of attendees will win an iPad 3.
How to win:
- The promotion will run from May 7, 2012 to June 30, 2012
- The promotion is open to all Americas and EMEA partners whether they attended Summit or not
- Participants must run a minimum of 4 live events (Seminars)
- Participants must use the Event Center in Marketing Concierge to set up their registration pages and promote their live event around Synergy-in-a-Box
- Participants will need to email WW Channel Marketing at MarketingConciergeWW@citrix.com with the following:
- Subject Line: Synergy-in-a-Box Promotion
- Name of their event
- Date of their event
- Number of Registrants for their event
- Number of Attendees for their event
- Short quote that speaks to the success of the event
- And, state whether or not the Synergy-in-a-Box scripted PPT was used
- The drawing for the winner will be held on Monday, July 2 and the winner will be contacted by phone. Upon notification Citrix will blog and tweet about the winner
Haven’t Registered Yet? What are you waiting for? Register now for Summit, the premier training conference for Citrix partners to learn about the latest solutions for Desktop Virtualization, Mobile Workstyles, Enterprise Cloud Networks and Cloud Convergence. And, come visit Citrix Marketing Concierge at the Partner Solutions Center May 7th and 8th, 2012!