The count down to Citrix Summit has begun!
I hope you are registered and organizing your plans for a week of outstanding training on the hottest topics that are transforming businesses into the Cloud Era and where you will recieve first-hand insight into what’s new and road mapped for Citrix and your business. The combination of Summit and Synergy cannot be measured as this is really offers an incredible ROI and networking opportunity. With so many reasons to join us at Summit in San Francisco on May 7, I thought it may be helpful to list just a few of the top benefits right here.
Training tops the list of Summit benefits
1. Training in record time: TheSummit agenda packs weeks’ worth of in-depth technical training into a few days for ultimate efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Breakout sessions, Instructor-led and Self-paced Learning Labs, live demos, the Partner Solutions Center and free Citrix certification exams will up-level your knowledge, skills and credentials.
2. Direct line to Citrix top brass: Hear straight from CEO Mark Templeton and other executives delivering visionary keynotes about what’s new, what’s coming up and how you can take advantage of market opportunities in cloud computing, virtualization and networking. Don’t rely on the grapevine – come to the source!
3. Networking around the clock: Even today, there’s no substitute for face-to-face relationship building. Summit brings together the people you want to meet and provides plenty of opportunities to network. Stay for the Synergy conference (included in Summit registration) and mingle with customers and prospects.
4. Expanded horizons: Summit will open your eyes to new business possibilities in the Cloud Era – from the huge potential of emerging cloud solutions to the accelerating adoption of virtualization technologies. Take time away from your daily grind to learn about the hot topics, trends, opportunities and key market drivers.
5. A smart investment: Bottom line, Summit is a wise investment for your business, your partnership with Citrix and your own professional development. You’ll return to the office with a better understanding of the Cloud Era, stronger relationships and new tools and ideas for selling, implementing and supporting the latest Citrix solutions.