The Citrix XenClient team is very excited about our lineup at Citrix Summit (May 7th – May 8th) and Citrix Synergy (May 9th – May 11th) in San Francisco, CA! We’ve got demos, breakout sessions & more!
For those of you unfamiliar with XenClient, it is a local virtual desktop solution that radically simplifies the management and security of laptops for customers who want to extend the benefits of desktop virtualization to mobile laptop users. The solution is more than just a client hypervisor. It is really comprised of two technologies – XenClient and the Synchronizer for XenClient:
Citrix XenClient is a true Type-1 client hypervisor that runs on bare metal and provides high performance and security. XenClient lets users run multiple local virtual desktops simultaneously, side-by-side and in complete isolation. XenClient-powered laptop users can access their various virtual desktops anywhere, anytime—even while disconnected from the network.
Citrix Synchronizer for XenClient enables laptops with XenClient to download centrally managed virtual desktops. Using Synchronizer, IT can centrally backup user data through a secure connection whenever the user connects to the Internet, define security policies for managed laptops, disable lost or stolen XenClient laptops and restore a user’s virtual desktop on any XenClient based laptop.
We’ve seen tremendous interest in XenClient and we look forward to showcasing our latest developments with you! Here is our lineup at Citrix Summit.
- XenClient under the covers: let’s get technical (SUM211), Monday, May 7th, 2:45 pm
- How XenClient can help drive XenDesktop sales (SUM101)Tuesday, May 8th, 9:00 am
As for Synergy, we’ve got a packed agenda! Here is what you can expect at Citrix Synergy.
- Simplify management and security of mobile Ultrabooks and laptops with XenClient (SYN141), Wednesday, May 9th, 8:00 am
- What’s new in XenClient (SYN127), Wednesday, May 9th, 2:30 pm
- Best practices for virtual desktops on laptops with XenClient (SYN129), Thursday, May 10th, 5:00 pm
- What’s new in XenClient (SYN127), Friday, May 11th, 1:00 pm
- Best practices for virtual desktops on laptops with XenClient (SYN129), Friday, May 11th, 2:00 pm
Instructor Led Learning Labs
- Simplify virtual desktop deployment to laptops using XenClient and the Synchronizer (SYN615D), Wednesday, May 9th, 2:00 pm
- Simplify virtual desktop deployment to laptops using XenClient and the Synchronizer (SYN615D), Wednesday, May 9th, 7:00 pm
- Simplify virtual desktop deployment to laptops using XenClient and the Synchronizer (SYN615D), Thursday, May 10th, 2:00 pm
Be sure to come by the Citrix XenClient booth during both Citrix Summit and Citrix Synergy to see our latest demos and meet the team!Don’t forget to register for Synergy here.
Connect with the XenClient team online!