Need the best and latest information for troubleshooting/optimizing your XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer or NetScaler products. Then don’t miss TechEdge San Francisco 2012 hosted by Citrix Technical Support’s top experts from the Escalation engineering team. Over the years, customers have said this is the event for learning the latest troubleshooting tools, methodologies and fixes for your desktop virtualization, server virtualization and network optimization without hearing all the marketing fluff.
What you’ll learn:
- Deploying and Troubleshooting XenDesktop 5.5
- Optimizing XenServer deployments to best support XenDesktop
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Citrix Receiver for Windows
- Troubleshooting SSL Connections Through NetScaler
- The Data Store and SQL Server, Deployment Strategies and Troubleshooting
- Deploying XenDesktop 5.5 and Optimizing for HDX USB Redirection
- Successfully Deploying & Upgrading Provisioning Server
- Monitoring Your NetScaler Traffic With AppFlow
Who can attend?
All customers with active support or maintenance agreements as of the first day of the event, all partners who have registered for Citrix Summit and Citrix technology professionals (CTP).
When and where?
The event is being held during Citrix Summit at the Moscone West Convention Centre in San Franciso on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 from 8:00 am to 5:15 pm.
Hands-on Learning Labs
In addition to attending TechEdge on Tuesday, May 8, we encourage you to stay for Citrix Synergy (Wednesday, May 9 – Friday, May 11). This year at Synergy you will have a chance to expand on the content covered at TechEdge with hands-on experience. The Citrix Technical Support Escalation Team has assembled several cross-product troubleshooting scenarios involving XenDesktop, XenApp and XenServer. The scenarios will provide you with an opportunity to get hands-on experience with custom and third party utilities under the guidance of the troubleshooting experts. For more information about Synergy visit http://www.citrixsynergy.com.
The Hands-on Learning Lab site is now live.
Want to learn more about TechEdge 2012, visit the TechEdge San Francisco 2012 site.
Stay tuned for more on TechEdge with presenter close-up interview blog posts coming soon. Please let us know your thoughts, questions and feedback.