Most of the Citrix Synergy agenda items are scheduled for a specific date and time. But the Self-paced Learning Labs give you the freedom to select technical training at your convenience and learn at your own pace. These 90-minute hands-on labs offer the ultimate in flexibility: no reservations and no requirement to bring your own laptop, plus generous hours. We’re even making them available all day and into the evening on Tuesday, May 8, so attendees who arrive before the official Synergy kick-off can get a head start on training.
Self-paced Learning Lab hours
- Tuesday, May 8: 9:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 9: 2:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 10: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 11: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Self-paced Learning Labs provide solutions-based training on the latest Citrix technologies. There are 12 labs at three experience levels – introductory, intermediate and advanced. They cover different skills, including administration and troubleshooting. Here are a few of the topics:
- Advanced administration and troubleshooting techniques for Citrix XenDesktop
- Database server load balancing with NetScaler DataStream technology
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 migration made easy
- Simplify lifecycle management of desktop images with provisioning services 6
- Aggregate, control and deliver Windows, web and SaaS applications with CloudGateway Enterprise 1.1
- Deliver file sharing and synchronization services using Citrix ShareFile
These hands-on labs provide a great way for you to acquire some new skills on the fly. There are 100 workstations so you can be confident of getting a seat when you’ve got some free time.
Take a break from the schedule and drop into the Self-paced labs at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square in Continental 5. And be sure to follow me on Twitter @merisummers for more Synergy content updates.