Citrix Synergy in San Francisco will deliver even more targeted content this year, with four session tracks and over 100 breakouts presented by Citrix experts and guest speakers. The content will be divided into four tracks: Cloud Platforms, Apps & Desktops, Networking and Mobility. You can now get a first look at several of the key sessions by visiting the Synergy site. This “sneak peek” is a preview of the full session agenda, which will be announced at the end of February.
Here’s a sample of sessions:
- Getting to the cloud at warp speed with CloudStack
- Using FlexCast to transform desktop delivery
- Best practices for enterprise web security
- Real-world success with work-at-home programs
Session ideas for Synergy are drawn from several sources: a Call for Topics program for external speakers, with entries judged by a panel of experts; requests from previous attendees; new Citrix and partner products and solutions; and important industry trends such as mobile workforces, consumerization of IT, cloud services and more.
Other new Synergy features
The expanded session list isn’t the only enhancement planned for Synergy this year. Here are some other highlights:
- Self-paced Learning Labs complement Instructor-led Learning Labs by providing convenient access to hands-on training at intermediate and advanced levels.
- Synergy TV is launching in March as a dedicated channel, providing Synergy content before, during (live streamed) and after (on-demand video) the event. This will be a really cool aspect of Synergy this year and will help you enhance your event experience.
- The Synergy mobile app will put Synergy in the palm of your hand. It will be available in the Apple and Android app store in early April.
Be sure to mark your calendar for both Synergy 2012 events: May 9-11 in San Francisco and October 17-19 in Barcelona. Click here for more information about the event and be sure to follow me on twitter @merisummers for Synergy content updates.