When I look back on Synergy Barcelona, I recall:
- Smiles, laughter and handshakes as acquaintances connected at the Welcome Reception
- Anticipation and excitement among the huge crowd waiting to hear CEO Mark Templeton
- Nods of understanding as people received advice at the Ask the Experts area of the Citrix Showcase
- Waves of intense concentration from students at the Hands-on Learning Labs
- Buzzing conversations from business meetings at the packed Event Connection Lounge
- Deep conversations around new and existing technological trends focusing on the cloud and virtual desktops amid tapas and beer at Geek Speak Tonight!
- Great conversation and delicious food catered by the Arts Ritz Carlton Hotel at the 5 sizzling clubs all looking out at the scenic and beautiful Barceloneta Beach (and there might have been some barefeet in the sand as well that night as people relaxed and enjoyed the Party)
I hope you also had a memorable experience in Barcelona and brought home valuable information and ideas for your IT infrastructure, important professional contacts (I hope you stepped up to my challenge and met 10 new people), maybe a Citrix certification to add to your credentials list, and collected some valuable insights about where the industry and Citrix is going now and in 2012. And between all these great learning opportunities I hope you had time to enjoy a glass of Cava. You can view a picture gallery of key Synergy activities on our Flickr and Facebook pages. Also, be sure to blog, tweet and post photos sharing your unique Synergy experience.
And, don’t forget about Synergy Live! on demand where you can watch sessions you might have missed, and revist Mark and the Citrix CTOs keynotes.
It was a pleasure to serve as your informal Synergy host and I look forward to seeing you again next year.