The CXS-203-1I Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration beta class is now FULL. Thank you to those who responded and volunteered to participate.
Citrix Education is currently developing the new course CXS-203-1I Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration and only has
7 0 available seats left for interested candidates to take the beta course for FREE!
When: November 7-11, 2011
Where: Citrix Systems, Inc.
Silicon Valley Headquarters
4980 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, CA 95054, United States
Telephone: +1 408 790 8000
- Attend a 5-day training course for FREE!
- Have access to the latest XenServer 6.0 and Provisioning Services 6.0 products in our hosted lab environment
- Be able to provide feedback to improve the student classroom and learning experience
The Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration course has the following preparatory recommendations:
- Basic knowledge of server virtualization technology
- Basic understanding of server and application virtualization concepts
- An understanding of computing architecture, including network and storage devices, and operating systems.
*Do not make travel arrangements until have received a registration confirmation from Citrix Education. Your registration will provide additional instructions, including hotel recommendations.