1) Biz Talk: Desktop Virtualization Strategies to Empower Mobile Users and Protect Business Data
IT organizations are moving toward a virtual desktop strategy that transforms the way applications and entire desktops are delivered and consumed. Client hypervisors are one of the more distinctive delivery models of desktop virtualization. They are an effective strategy for offline computing while providing all the benefits of centralized manageability without sacrificing mobility and end user experience.
Join ESG Senior Analyst Mark Bowker for this live webinar as he discusses and examines:
• Business challenges, market observations and desktop strategies
• Benefits and use cases for client hypervisors
• How Citrix XenClient and Intel vPro technology address desktop virtualization needs
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
2) Tech Talk: New Better Together: The new XenClient 2 and Intel vPro Technology
Join technical experts from Citrix and Intel to learn about the latest features in XenClient 2, the true bare metal client virtualization solution that is optimized for Intel vPro technology. XenClient 2 offers secure, local virtual desktops for mobile employees with laptops that work with the latest Intel 2nd Generation vPro technology.
Thursday, October 13, 2011
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT