If you’ve been thinking about attending Synergy Barcelona (26–28 October) or even if you’re already registered, here’s a great way to find out about some of the hot topics that will be covered, such as desktop transformation, cloud computing, virtualisation and what’s new in Citrix XenApp 6.5:
Check out Synergy Live! on Monday, 19 September at 3:00 p.m. CEST (Central Europe Summer Time) – that’s 9:00 a.m. EDT for those in the Americas!
Five sessions will be featured, each with Synergy presenters speaking for 15 minutes about the following topics and sessions:
- Desktop Transformation with Citrix Consulting
- Sneak peek at SYN210 – Building a single point of control for all SaaS, Web and Windows applications
- FlexCast: using one license to deliver the right type of desktop virtualisation for each user
- Sneak peek at SYN312 – XenClient best practices: using virtualisation layers to simplify Windows desktop management
- Sneak peek at SYN314 – What’s new in XenApp 6.5: the next chapter in the on-demand application story
Synergy Live! will be just that — live — so you can chat with product experts and ask questions about the conference. You are guaranteed to walk away with valuable information and a better understanding of the educational value that Synergy Barcelona will provide you and your colleagues.
You can attend the entire Synergy Live! event, or pick & choose the topics that work best for you. No need to register, just log in using your MyCitrix, Facebook or LinkedIn account!
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter