These industry experts will explain whether organizations can (and should) migrate to a Cloud environment to enable security, optimize datacenter infrastructure, and save money. They’ll talk about different ways to leverage the Cloud and provide their own conclusions about what’s the best use of the Cloud for different types of organizations.
This live discussion will give you insight into what is needed to secure Cloud environments, what really shouldn’t go in the Cloud at this stage, and other key considerations.
- What needs to be done today to better secure the Cloud
- What’s coming in terms of next-gen Cloud
- What level of investment is required for moving to the Cloud
- Other important considerations before you make the move
- Chris Wolf, Research Vice President at Gartner
- Nathan Day, Chief Scientist at SoftLayer Technologies
- Sheng Liang, CTO, Cloud Platforms Group at Citrix
- Simon Crosby, CTO & Co-founder at Bromium
Hear the experts uncensored giving their perspective on the current state and future of Cloud! Get your burning questions answered! Chat live with your peers who may also be able to provide some insight! I could go on and on, but how about I just say: DON’T MISS IT!
…for more details and to register, click here!
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter