Last time you heard from me, I was talking about an upcoming webinar on desktop virtualization. I am now here to tell you about the sequel that sheds light on Citrix XenDesktop, our complete desktop virtualization solution. This webinar will talk about how you can align your business priorities, technology and users with a single solution. After all, implementing a point technology to address desktop virtualization for all users is a very limited approach.
Desktop Virtualization: Aligning Business Priorities, Technology and Users
Why you should attend this webinar?
VDI is just one part of a complete desktop virtualization solution. Organizations usually need to use a combination of virtual desktops approaches to meet the requirements of both users and IT. Your ideal strategy may incorporate several different desktop and application delivery models to meet the needs of all of the workers in your environment.
What you will learn?
Join this webinar hosted by our elite Citrix team to learn about Citrix XenDesktop that has the built-in capabilities to deliver the right virtual desktop to every user in your organization. And that’s just the start. In this solution webinar, you will learn about:
- Enabling virtual work styles with anytime, anywhere access to desktops and apps
- Delivering high-definition user experience over any device or network
- Providing virtual desktops that meet the needs of every user with FlexCast
- Granting access to any type of applications including Windows, web or SaaS apps
- An open, scalable, proven architecture that is simple to manage
Just register to attend this informative session.
Date: September 21, 2011
Time: 10am PST / 1pm EST