IT Professionals interested in becoming Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for Citrix Education just got one step closer with the official launch of the SME Hub.
The SME Hub is a database that allows interested candidates to submit their information to be considered for the development of future Education products. Once a profile is created within the SME Hub, candidates will have the ability to indicate what they are interested in contributing to and will be contacted accordingly.
Exclusive opportunities for SMEs include, but are not limited to:
- Courseware and exam analysis workshops
- Courseware and exam development
- Localization review for Education products
- Lab content development
- Focus group participation
- Market research
Plus, now you can easily add yourself to the beta exam and course lists by simply adding them to your profile!
But it doesn’t stop there. SMEs also receive cool perks from Citrix Education, such as:
- Traveling to a Citrix campus and meeting internal product experts
- Recognition within the courseware and/or the exam preparation guide
- Networking with other Citrix SMEs
- Free courseware, exam vouchers and Citrix Cert Shop vouchers for select projects
- Bragging rights!
Check out what some of our current SMEs have to say in the video below:
Go to www.citrix.com/SMEHub to create your profile. If you’re interested in more information regarding the SME Hub, program benefits, or a list of upcoming Citrix Education events, click here.