Hands down, Citrix Synergy learning labs are always the biggest attraction at the conference. They provide in-depth skills training so you can get your hands dirty with the latest Citrix technologies. They go hand in glove with the topics covered in the breakout sessions.
Best of all, pre-registration for Hands-on Learning Labs is now available online. Be sure to sign up as soon as possible because these three-hour deep dive classes and five-hour workshops fill up fast.
The lab agenda has something for everyone, from XenApp loyalists to early adopters of the new Distributed Virtual Switch in XenServer. We are offering many new topics and bringing back perennial favorites.
New for Synergy Barcelona:
- SYN414D: Single sign-on to web, SaaS and enterprise applications with NetScaler Cloud Gateway – NetScaler Cloud Gateway is the new identity management solution from Citrix that provides a single destination for users to access and IT to manage and deliver public, private and SaaS services. Learn how to configure the NetScaler Cloud Gateway appliance to provide single sign-on access to applications.
- SYN401D: Go from how to wow with virtual desktops –The acquisition of Kaviza was announced at Synergy San Francisco. Synergy Barcelona will offer a lab that targets small to mid-sized businesses and will show you how to deploy, manage and scale a Kaviza VDI-in-a-Box solution. If you are an administrator, this is the session for you.
- SYN415D: Design it! A step-by-step XenDesktop 5 design workshop for beginners – At this interactive workshop, Citrix Consulting and a class of your peers will collaborate to analyze the critical decision of a Citrix XenDesktop design from storage to provisioning and from to user profiles to network integration.
Back by popular demand:
- SYN402D: XenDesktop 5 under the covers: understanding the architecture to achieve implementation success
- SYN407D: Image management made easy with provisioning services 6.0
- SYN409W: XenServer technical deep dive and troubleshooting
Follow the lab instructors on Twitter
I encourage you to follow #CitrixSynergy to stay up-to-date on the design and development of your lab. Join the conversation so you can help to shape the content. Look for lab-specific conversations from the instructors, coming soon. To “Follow your Lab,” look for your lab-specific hashtag by session number (for example, #SYN402D).
At the risk of repeating myself, Hands-on Learning Labs are extremely popular. If you are already registered for Synergy, be sure reserve your seat for the lab(s) of your choice today using the My Organiser tool in your My Synergy account.