Moving applications to the cloud can be complex and many factors must be considered when moving an application to the cloud, but upfront planning, useful migration tools, and experience can help simplify the process.
Cloud on-boarding addresses business needs, such as a spike in demand, business continuity, and capacity optimization. Enterprises can use on-boarding to address capacity demands without the need to deploy additional infrastructure. Cloud on-boarding can be a very compelling practice for enterprises who want to maximize the elastic capabilities of cloud computing.
For organizations looking to move data, applications, or integrated solutions from the data center to the cloud, it is often useful to start with the knowledge and experience gained from previous work. Join Citrix and Intel to learn how they have worked together to develop a cloud on-boarding reference architecture to address what your organization should consider and ease your transition to the cloud.
This one-hour webinar will:
- Discuss on-boarding considerations, as well as the key software tools and applications to make the effort successful
- Present typical use cases and a real world example of on-boarding a complex application in the enterprise data center to an external cloud.
- Minimize the learning curve for moving enterprise applications to the cloud and highlight important issues to consider before undertaking cloud on-boarding.
- Date: Thursday, July 14th
- Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT
- Registration Link: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/571722337