Citrix Education is looking for experts in server virtualization to participate in a 5-day workshop to help develop the next Citrix Certified Administration (CCA) exam.
- Receive training about how to write questions for certification exams
- Work with exam developers and other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop questions
When: August 22 – 26, 2011
Where: Citrix Systems
4988 Great America Parkway
Santa Clara, California 95054
Criteria for Participation
In order to be considered for this workshop, participants must have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Installed and implemented Citrix XenServer 5.6 and Provisioning Services 5.6 FP 1 in a lab, or production environment. At least one year experience administering an environment with Citrix XenServer 5.5 or later
- Implemented, interfaced with or managed storage topology
- Intermediate knowledge of network settings and topology
- Intermediate knowledge of networking fundamentals including DHCP, NTP, DNS, TCP/IP, VLAN and sub-netting
- Experience managing and monitoring enterprise servers
- Intermediate knowledge of enterprise server and client operating systems
- Basic understanding of command lines used to manage a XenServer environment
- Basic understanding of LINUX
- Advanced knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN) storage solutions, including storage interfaces, such as Fibre Channel over Ethernet and iSCSI
- Advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and later
- Intermediate knowledge of Active Directory as it relates to Provisioning Services
Participants will receive:
- Contributing expert credit in the preparation guides for the exam
- One free copy of the associated courseware on this topic
- One free exam voucher to take a Citrix exam
Participants must attend the workshop in person, and no preparation is necessary.
Citrix Education has a limited number of travel scholarships available for participants who do not live in the Santa Clara area.
If you, or members of your technical team, are interested in participating in this workshop, please complete this survey https://citrix.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3WuQmGmHPnVlB4g.
Good luck and thank you for your interest!