Here’s how to find the public XenServer 6.0 Beta:
1. Log on to your MyCitrix account. You do not need to be an existing customer. You can create one for free.
2. Go to XenServer Beta Central (http://www.citrix.com/xenserver/beta) – and click the Download Now button.
3. On the XenServer 6.0 Beta page, expand the Show Downloads link for the item you want to download. The files for XenServer 6.0 itself are in the first section. Workload Balancing and the License Server are under XenServer Advanced Management Services.
Here are a few other links you might find handy:
- Webinar with live demonstrations of the new features on July 7. Register here: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/656087777
- XenServer Project Boston Public Beta Forum – http://forums.citrix.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1273
- XenServer Project Boston Usability Forum – http://forums.citrix.com/forum.jspa?forumID=1274
Sarah Vallieres – Principal Technical Writer – XenServer
XenServer Deployment Articles and Multimedia Kit