Hey Citrix Community…
Did you catch the awesome Geek Speak Tonight! event yesterday from 4:30 – 6:30 PM Pacific in person or online? If you watched it online, you participated in Citrix Live!, the virtual event version of Citrix Synergy.
Guess what? The Synergy Live! agenda covers Synergy through Friday! This virtual event isn’t just for people who can’t be on site at Synergy; it’s also a convenient way for attendees to broaden their conference exposure.
With Synergy Live!, you can:
- Watch live streamed video of key Synergy sessions
- Chat with fellow on site and virtual attendees online
- Ask the speakers questions & participate in the discussion
- Choose between 3 sessions at all times, so there’s plenty of content & variety
- View on-demand CitrixTV interviews of Solutions Expo exhibitors, Best of Synergy Award finalists & Citrix partners and customers
Kim Woodward posted a great blog about Synergy Live! yesterday, so make sure to check it out for more details.
When you’re ready to participate in Citrix Live!, just go to http://live.citrixsynergy.com and click an icon to log in via your preferred social networking site (Linkedin, Facebook, or Twitter) or MyCitrix! Or go to citrixsynergy.com and click on “Watch Live.”
Note: a FLASH-enabled browser is required to view the live video stream sessions.
Geek Speak Tonight!, sponsored by AppSense, is over, but we have Geek Speak Breakout sessions today through Friday, so make sure you stop by for some more unfiltered technical content, discussion, debate & lots of fun! There will be lots of other breakouts and other activities, too, so check the agenda & log in as soon as you can!
See you one way or the other at Synergy… Live!
Citrix Systems, Inc.
Follow me on Twitter