Following on from my blog post last month discussing the April edition of the FREE XenDesktop monthly technical newsletter I am pleased to announce that the May edition of the newsletter is now available.
Check out the archive page, where you can access both the current and past issues, as well as subscribe to the FREE monthly newsletter.
The May edition of the newsletter is packed with great content, including:
- New Synergy Live! brings technical sessions to your desktop for FREE (article, website, agenda)
- All you need to know about XenDesktop 5 Service Pack 1 (Blogs, articles, etc.)
- Citrix recommends NFS for XenDesktop…huh? (Blog)
- Migrate from MCS to PVS (Implementation Guide)
- How to use IntelliCache with XD (tech note)
- User/Device Licensing Improvements in XD5 SP1 (Newsletter exclusive quick tip)
- How to configure Access Gateway 5 standalone for use with XD5 (tech note)
- XenDesktop 5 – All Tools
- VDAs fail to register when using disjoint namespaces in a XenDesktop 5 environment
- Hotfix XDE400PM008 (Version 4.0.5038) – For Citrix XenDesktop 4.0 Pool Management
- And much more.
If you have any feedback/suggestions please let us know. Also don’t forget to Sign-up now!